Monday 9 January 2012

Calling Dunny Collectors!

I thought you may be interested to know that I am selling off some of my vinyl toy collection including super rare dunnies from LA, series 3 and Azteca plus a couple of Droplets and a Fatcap series 2 Tilt Chase. All the items are in good condition and at super low starting prices. The sale of these will help towards a rather large bill, so any support is appreciated!

Ebay Auctions Right Here!

If you know of anyone who collects dunnies or other vinyl toys please point them in the direction of my auctions, it would be so appreciated!

Lunabee x

1 comment:

  1. I am searching for the I <3 Me Dunny that was released about three years ago. I bought one and held it for sentimental reasons, but a freak series of events caused me to lose possession of it. If you have this in your collection, please contact me. sn3akrfr3akr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete